ARK’s Core is configured to produce ultra fast transaction speeds approaching 200 transactions per minute. With scaling, higher throughput is possible.
ARK provides a more decentralized voting system than other DPoS consensus models. Voting weight is divided across all votes instead of assigning 100% weight to each vote, making it nearly impossible for a takeover of the entire network.
ARK aims to bridge well known blockchain technologies through the use of SmartBridges, thus achieving hyper-connectivity.
The ARKShield program provides an extra layer of protection to ARK. A professionally managed Sustainability and Contingency Fund or ARKShield, will provide stable funding throughout development.
Project Ark consists of five phases of development to be sequentially deployed over the next two years. Each phase is constructed upon the foundation of the prior, with the endgame being an integrated ecosystem designed for ease of use and wide spread mass adoption.
1. Atlas – ARK Token Exchange Campaign(ARK-TEC)
- Starting Monday, November 7th and lasting till Sunday, December 11th 2016 with minimum threshold to start set at 2000 BTC.
- During this time we are going to deploy ARK testnet.
2. Atlantis – ARK Mainnet Launch
- Full node software is openly distributed. Lite Clients for desktop.
- Formation of business entities. We are currently speaking with attorneys from countries in our internal priorities list.
3. Apollo – P2P Card Network
- Research, Sourcing, and Development of various Smart Card/NFC materials.
- Partnerships for NFC/contactless chip wearable devices with manufacturers.
4. Aphrodite – Bridged Blockchain Support
- Distribution of Smart Cards and POS Hardware.
- Debugging and Feature building for current use cases.
5. Argos – Partnerships, Integrations, and Ecosystem Development
- Integration of InterPlanetary DataBase (IPDB: Unreleased/Integration date TBD: potential for move to Aphrodite or earlier phases).
A diverse group of talented individuals uniting to realize the vision shared by our 30 members – all passionately devoted to collaboration and the development of the Ark ecosystem.
PHYSICAL CARD SYSTEM
Physical cards and transfer equipment accessible to people without traditional bank accounts. This also includes tools to manage off-chain transactions.
Ark will bridge other blockchains via a vendorfield known as the SmartBridge. This includes, but is not limited to: Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Lisk.
ѦRK coin. Fast, secure, and stable. Utilizing delegated proof of stake to secure the network.
HYPERMEDIA PROTOCOL PLATFORM
A peer-to-peer InterPlanetary File System (IPFS) integration will enable ARK to enter the future of media and hosting.
INTERPLANETARY-SCALE BLOCKCHAIN DATA BASE
A peer-to-peer InterPlanetary DataBase (IPDB), will be integrated into ARK. *pending IPDB final release
Our developers are working around the clock making improvements to our core. Keeping it fast, secure, and stable.
To increase the reach of the ARK ecosystem we are aiming to implement optional private transactions.
We not only develop the tools bridging the virtual with reality, but also provide the unique services consumers want, understand, and are willing to purchase using ARK.